Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is possible duplicated a new job in another stage Databricks? Devops or some way?

F29
New Contributor

I need duplicated a new job create in stage A in another stage, automatically. is posible?

3 REPLIES 3

PeteStern
Contributor

To be honest, I'm not sure I entirely understand the question. I'm assuming you're asking how to programmatically duplicate a Databricks job. To do this you have a couple of options. One is to use the REST API to get the existing job and then create a new one. The other option is to use the Databricks command-line client to do the same.

Vidula
Honored Contributor

Hi @Jorge Perez​ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Atanu
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

you may try to get the job details from our job api https://docs.databricks.com/dev-tools/api/latest/jobs.html#operation/JobsGet and get the response to duplicate it.,

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.