Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAD_REQUEST:Failed to get oauth access token.Please try logout and login again

Azeez
New Contributor II

We deployed a test databricks workspace cluster on GCP. A single cluster got spinned up.Later we deleted the workspace.Now when we are trying to create a new one.It is giving this error

"BAD_REQUEST:Failed to get oauth access token.Please try logout and login again"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

@Azeez Sayyad​ you can try this workaround.

• Remove the Databricks App from your Google account.
  • In Google account settings, go to "Manage third-paarty access", and remove Databricks from both Third-Paarty app with account access and Sign-in with Google.
  • Then you have to go to the Marketplace entry for Databricks and click Manage on Provider.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

PeteStern
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Have you tried logging in again / restarting your browser? This might be due to some auth timeout.

Azeez
New Contributor II

I tried in incognito browser, still same issue

PeteStern
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

How about creating a workspace with a different name?

Azeez
New Contributor II

Yeah, tried but still same problem

PeteStern
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I would suggest reaching out to Google Cloud Support at this point as they can look into the specifics of this issue.

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

@Azeez Sayyad​ you can try this workaround.

• Remove the Databricks App from your Google account.
  • In Google account settings, go to "Manage third-paarty access", and remove Databricks from both Third-Paarty app with account access and Sign-in with Google.
  • Then you have to go to the Marketplace entry for Databricks and click Manage on Provider.

Azeez
New Contributor II

It worked !!!.. Thank you Prabakar

New Contributor II

Hello,

I got exactly the same problem as @Azeez Sayyad​ .

The thing is that I already have a running Databricks production workspace that I can't delete.

Would your solution delete an already existing databricks workspace or is it safe?

Thank you

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.