Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Sql schedule button not saving

Wally
New Contributor II

The schedule button isn't saving my schedule information for a databricks sql query. After I hit save and open the schedule again it has reverted to 'Never'. The query itself according to the past executions pane is not running according to the schedule, so it doesn't appear to be an interface problem. I'm an admin in the Azure databricks workspace.

Anyone having a similar problem?

2 REPLIES 2

User16873043099
Contributor

Only a dashboard owner or the users who has "Can edit" permission can schedule a dashboard run. Regardless of being an admin, please ensure you have the "Can edit" permission on that dashboard.

If you have the permissions correct, Couple of things to try:

• Try saving it on a different browser.
  • Is this issue only with a specific dashboard. If you create a new dashboard, are you able to schedule the same?

Vidula
Honored Contributor

Hi @Wally Plourde​ 

Does @Rohit Rajendran​  response answer your question? If yes, would you be happy to mark it as best so that other members can find the solution more quickly?

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.