Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attended 27th July 2022 webinar but have not recieved voucher,even uploaded Lakehouse certificate

ABose8
Contributor

@Kaniz Fatma​ @Samantha Menot​ This is Arindam Bose.Actually I attended Databricks webinar on 27th July for (Databricks Certification Exam Overview Training: Databricks Certified Data Analyst Associate).I was expecting vouchers for Databricks Certification but didnt receive yet (I have completed the survey and also send the screenshot of Lakehouse exam completion , Lakehouse exam completed on 28th July).

Please help.

Maid id: bose.innovator8@gmail.com

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

st1
New Contributor III

I have got voucher via email. Thank you so much. ​

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Arindam Bose​, Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll follow up with an update.

Thanks for the reply.Will eagerly look forward to your reply.

@Kaniz Fatma​ Incase you need any more details from my side please do let me know.

@Kaniz Fatma​ @Samantha Menot​  Any update regarding the issue , any details if you need from my side do let me know.

st1
New Contributor III

Hello Team, I am also facing the same issue.  I met all the needs to qualify for a certificate voucher but have not received yet -

• Attended 3 days webinar Data Analysis With Databricks SQL Training & Certification Overview as part of Databricks Elevate from 2-4 Aug
  • Completed the Fundamentals of the Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation certificate before 12 Aug
  • Filled the feedback survery and provided the certificate.

Please have a look into this.

Thank you.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @abose8 and @Shashank Tiwari​, Let us fix this for you asap. Please don't worry. It will be taken care of as soon as possible.

Let's see.

@Kaniz Fatma​  @Samantha Menot​  This I would have used to take the certification,if we don't get then sadly need to shy away to take some other certification.There is no other way right , as even there is no expected time for resolution of the issue.Anyways thanks for replies.

Thanks for raising - please check your email now 🙏

@Samantha Menot​  I have received the Voucher, sorry for bothering you much.Many Thanks 🙏

Raj4
New Contributor III

@Kaniz Fatma​ @Samantha Menot​ I am also facing the same issue. I have attended the virtual instructor-led training on August 23 (https://www.databricks.com/p/webinar/databricks-lakehouse-fundamentals-learning-plan). As per the steps mentioned i have completed all of the steps for getting voucher, but still i did not get any voucher. Could you please help me in solving this issue ? Let me know if i need to check some other portal for this voucher ! 🙂

Raj4
New Contributor III

@Arindam Bose​ where did you find your certification , can you please help me as well ?

Thanks in advance !

Raj@96 You have just completed the survey and all the last date for submission of survey is 29th Aug22.So please have some patience.You will get the mail with voucher but that needs basic scrutiny from databricks side isnt it.Please have some patience I can totally understand your eagerness but please have some patience.

st1
New Contributor III

I have got voucher via email. Thank you so much. ​

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.