Machine Learning
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Why is there a limit in /2.1/jobs/list?

Mirko
Contributor

I detected that there ist a limit of 25 in /2.1/jobs/list. While from what i know /2.0/jobs/list had no limit? Why is this the case? Is it planned to increase the limit at some point?

I know that the offset concept exist, but from my standpoint that is unnecessary

complicated.

At the moment i went back to version 2.0 to not face these restrictions.

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can get the limit increased, just email the CSE.

@Joseph Kambourakisโ€‹ thank you for the quick respond. Very cool that the soulution is so flexibel.

User16873043099
Contributor

Jobs API 2.1 jobs list responses will be capped at a limit of 25. With the introduction of pagination in Jobs API 2.1, and to stay in-line with providing increased stability, a limit was introduced on the amount Jobs API 2.1 jobslist responses.

@Rohit Rajendranโ€‹ Thank you for the technical explanation. Do you think it would be really a problem to increase the limit? From my perspective listining inofrmation from 500 jobs is still not a lot of data.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.