cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while mounting ADLS Gen 2 storage account to Az Databricks

pgaddam
New Contributor II

Hello Team

I am facing troubles while mounting storage account onto my databricks. Some background on my setup:

Storage Account - stgAcc1 - attached to vnet1 and it's subnets

Databricks - databricks1 - attached to 'workers-vnet' and subnets - these were created while deploying the resource from Azure portal

For the connectivity to take place, I have set the firewall settings on stgAcc1 to allow any networks.

Now that I try to mount the stgAcc1 on databricks1 I see the below error:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: Operation failed: "The specified container does not exist.", 404, HEAD, https://stgAcc1.blob.core.windows.net/containerName?resource=filesystem&timeout=90

I am using abfss protocol and authenticating via service principal. I have double checked my storage account name and container name, and service principal is set to have storage account contributor rights on storage account.

Any thoughts on where it's going wrong please?

2 REPLIES 2

Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Vidula
Honored Contributor

Hi @Pranith Gaddam​ 

Does @Debayan Mukherjee​  response answer your question? If yes, would you be happy to mark it as best so that other members can find the solution more quickly?

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.