Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received certification voucher for Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark Exam?

HarshitRathore
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have completed the certification for Fundamentals of the Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation on 29th July 2022. It's been a month now I haven't received any voucher for Spark Exam.

Name :- Harshit Rathore

Email:- harshit.rathore@rediffmail.com

Best,

Harshit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello,

We only give out vouchers to those who attend our events and fill out our surveys and complete the accreditation. Did you attend one of our events? If so what event and on what date?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Harshit Rathore​, Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll circle back with an update.

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello,

We only give out vouchers to those who attend our events and fill out our surveys and complete the accreditation. Did you attend one of our events? If so what event and on what date?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Harshit Rathore​ , We haven’t heard from you on the last response from @Nadia Elsayed​ , and I was checking back to see if her suggestions helped you.

Or else, If you have any solution, please do share that with the community as it can be helpful to others.

Also, Please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.