Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Cost Per Job on a Single Cluster?

SaiN
New Contributor II

How will you get the granular information for cost per job for a single cluster in Azure Databricks? I know we can give Tags for Jobs as well Only Cluster we have. But I can only see Cluster Tag but not the Job TAGs in Cost Analysis on Azure Portal. Am I doing anything wrong if yes then please share some links.

Also, do share any other method we can get those details.

3 REPLIES 3

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Sainath Nagare​  Job tags will be propagated on the job clusters. If you are using an interactive cluster for your job then you won't be able to see the Job tag.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sainath Nagare​ , We haven't heard from you on the last response from @Prabakar Ammeappin​, and I was checking back to see if his suggestions helped you.

Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community as it can be helpful to others.

Also, Please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.