Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attended 27th July 2022 webinar but have not recieved voucher,even uploaded Lakehouse certificate

chainavarro
New Contributor

@Kaniz Fatma (Databricks)​ @Samantha (Databricks)​ This is Diego Navarro .Actually I attended Databricks webinar on 27th July for (Databricks Certification Exam Overview Training: Databricks Certified Data Analyst Associate).I was expecting vouchers for Databricks Certification but didnt receive yet (I have completed the survey and also send the screenshot of Lakehouse exam completion , Lakehouse exam completed on 27th July).

Please help.

Maid id: diegonavarro_r@yahoo.com

Expand Post

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello,

you received your voucher on 8/4. It might have gone to spam. Here you go: APP82P22diwBJHT4

Thank you

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DIEGO SAUL NAVARRO RODRIGUEZ​,

Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll follow up with an update.

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello,

you received your voucher on 8/4. It might have gone to spam. Here you go: APP82P22diwBJHT4

Thank you

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DIEGO SAUL NAVARRO RODRIGUEZ​ , We haven't heard from you on the last response from @Nadia Elsayed​ , and I was checking back to see if the voucher sent by her has helped you.

Also, Please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.