Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Kafka Read Not connecting

syedmuhammedmeh
New Contributor III

I'm trying to read data from GCP kafka through azure databricks but getting below warning and notebook is simply not completing. Any suggestion please?

WARN NetworkClient: Consumer groupId Bootstrap broker rack disconnected

Please note I've properly configured SSL properties of truststore etc and I'm able to read data from simple JAVA spring app locally.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Syed Mohammed Mehdi​,

Just a friendly follow-up. Could you share more details please? I would also like to share the following docs that might help you to solve your issue https://docs.databricks.com/structured-streaming/kafka.html

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

jose_gonzalez

Could you share the full error stack trace from your driver's logs? This is a Warning message, we need to take a look at the error level messages.

Hi @Syed Mohammed Mehdi​,

Just a friendly follow-up. Could you share more details please? I would also like to share the following docs that might help you to solve your issue https://docs.databricks.com/structured-streaming/kafka.html

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Syed Mohammed Mehdi​, We haven’t heard from you since the last response from @Jose Gonzalez​ , and I was checking back to see if you have a resolution yet.

If you have any solution, please share it with the community as it can be helpful to others.

Otherwise, we will respond with more details and try to help.

Also, Please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.