Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password email is not sent

salmacgregor
New Contributor III

I couldn't login to my Databricks premium 14 day free trial workspace so I tried to reset my password but the email was never sent. Please help - I've already lost a day of my trial because I couldn't login. Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Sarah Rudston​ , Could you please try with some other browser and also try in incognito mode. Also, please check the spam folder in your mailbox to see if anything has been received.

salmacgregor
New Contributor III

I tried in an incognito browser. First when I tried to login, it said there was no account with my email address. Then when I tried to sign up again it said the email address was already in use. When I used the link to reset the password, nothing has come through to my emails. There is also nothing in spam. Please could you help me reset this password? I have now lost 2 days from my 14 day trial

salmacgregor
New Contributor III

I still haven't solved this. I signed up for the 14 day free trial and I'm scared that if I can't login I'll get charged for the account. I tried again to login and it says "Your user has no account or does not belong to the specified account." When I tried to sign up again, it says "We cannot create an account with the email you provided.". When I try and reset the password, no email is sent. Please could someone help?

bayu
New Contributor III

Hi @Sarah Rudston​ 

I got a help from @Kaniz Fatma​ .

I followed this post: https://community.databricks.com/s/feed/0D53f00001jxRjLCAU and tried to remove the dot in my email (I'm using GMail) as username when login and now I can login. The dot is the dot between the email address, not the domain. For example: if your email is first.last@gmail.com then login using firstlast@gmail.com.

Strange though but works.

You might have the same case as mine.

Here's the statement in that post:

"@gmail.com, @googlemail.com, @hotmail.com, @live.com, enter your email as all lower case, remove any dots, and remove any “+” signs and everything after the plus sign from the username/email address."

salmacgregor
New Contributor III

Thanks bayu! I managed to get back in using that method too. Unfortunately I can't take full advantage of my free trial but at least I could get back in briefly.

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Sarah Rudston​ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.