cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login back to Databricks

bayu
New Contributor III

Hi,

I'm trying the Databricks Premium. Got registered etc. No problem.

Then I setup AWS and workspace etc. No problem.

Back to Databricks and now can't login.

Trying to reset password but get nothing in the email.

Trying other browser also doesn't work.

Could anyone please help? I lost two days already from my 14-days trial.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, Thank you for reaching out, and we’re sorry to hear about this log-in issue! 

We have this Community Edition login troubleshooting post on Community. Please take a look, and follow the troubleshooting steps.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi, could you please try to login through https://help.databricks.com/s/login/ .

salmacgregor
New Contributor III

I'm having exactly the same problem as above and so far no one's got back to me. I signed up for the 14 day free trial and I'm scared that if I can't login I'll get charged for the account. I again to login and it says "Your user has no account or does not belong to the specified account." When I tried to sign up again, it says "We cannot create an account with the email you provided.". When I try and reset the password, no email is sent. Please could someone help?

bayu
New Contributor III

yeah, it makes me frustrated nothing I can do to login to my own account and nobody helps.

salmacgregor
New Contributor III

It's more than frustrating; I'm now really worried they're going to let my trial run out and take money off me for something I wasn't able to either use or cancel. I've now tried emailing Databricks directly through their contact form but besides that I'm not sure what else to do.

bayu
New Contributor III

You're right! That worries me too.

I have emailed them yesterday but don't see any reply yet.

bayu
New Contributor III

Hi @debayan (Databricks)​ ,

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried it but it still doesn't work.

Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 10.35.06 AM

bayu
New Contributor III

Hi @Debayan Mukherjee​ could you please help me out?

Is there any way I can login to my Databricks account?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, Thank you for reaching out, and we’re sorry to hear about this log-in issue! 

We have this Community Edition login troubleshooting post on Community. Please take a look, and follow the troubleshooting steps.

bayu
New Contributor III

Hi Kaniz,

Thank you so much for the help!

I removed the dot in my email and it works.

Strange though.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.