Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals Badge

Shivam_Pawar
New Contributor III

I have successfully passed the test after completion of the course with 95%. But I have'nt recieved any badge from your side as promised. I have been provided with a certificate which looks fake by itself. I need to post my credentials on Linkedin with valid verification. Please provide me with the badge. My cetificate ID is E-E04YDV

11 REPLIES 11

Abishek
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@Shivam Pawar​ 

You will receive an email from > Databricks <service.accredible.email@databricks.com>

Also, you can log in to > https://credentials.databricks.com/ with a registered email address you will able to find the Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals Badge.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send an email to credentials@databricks.com.

Shivam_Pawar
New Contributor III

Thankyou so much Abhishek. I really appreciate databricks for such a fast response. You guys are awesome.

Niharika
New Contributor II

Sir i also have same issue badge not received.certificate received.not able to login this given link.my certficate id is E-E04YDV

marloswn
New Contributor II

Hello Abushek. I'm with the same issue. I have successfully passed in the Fundamentals of Databricks Lakehouse Platform accreditation (V2), but didn't receive my badge, just a generic certificate in Databricks Customer Academy, without any ID or something like that. Could you please help me with this issue? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Shivam Pawar​ 

Hope all is well!

Just a friendly- follow-up. Does your issue been resolved? If yes, then kindly mark it as the best answer or if you need any further assistance kindly do let us know.

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

sher
Valued Contributor II

Juroy_Lim
New Contributor III

@Vidula Khanna​ 

I did receive an email from Databricks where there is a link in the email that will direct me to the site where my badge and certification ​are located.

My problem is I was not able to sign up for the Databricks credentials account (website that holds my badges and certifications). Since I am a Databricks Partner Academy user, I try to sign up with my company email again but it failed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Juroy Lim​ 

I am sharing the link. Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

Sethu
New Contributor II

I have a issue that when I click the link for quiz in Databricks fundamentals it showing you don't have access to this page.

LC00799408
New Contributor II

Hi @Shivam_Pawar , @Anonymous , How long does it take to receive the email with the badge?

Best regards

Lucio

Shruti_Prajapat
New Contributor II

Even I'm facing similar issue. I have completed the training and the quiz successful and able to download a course completion certificate. Certificate doesn't have any ID and looking very generic and fake. Have signed up for the https://credentials.databricks.com/ website but still not able to see the badge 😞

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.