Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there syllabus change in self paced Data Engineering with Databrick course video?

Milind
New Contributor III

Is there syllabus change in self paced Data Engineering with Databrick course video?

Last week i started that video lecture, but today i found that everything is change.

https://partner-academy.databricks.com/learn/course/62/data-engineering-with-databricks?hash=54ee3e5...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Milind Singh​ , as databricks are evolving so fast, all courses are often re-recorded, and I've never seen something like a changed log. I think it could not be easy to manage.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

DataBricks_2022
New Contributor III

Is there how to get started with Auto Loader on Partner academy

Hey feel free to check the documentation : https://docs.databricks.com/ingestion/auto-loader/index.html

jose_gonzalez

I would also like to share the practice exam https://www.databricks.com/learn/certification/data-engineer-associate to get you prepare for the certification exam, in case you would like to take it after completing your academy's course

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Milind Singh​ ​, We haven’t heard from you since the last responses from bricksters, and I was checking back to see if you have a resolution yet.

If you have any solution, please share it with the community as it can be helpful to others. Otherwise, we will respond with more details and try to help.

Also, Please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

Milind
New Contributor III

Hi Kaniz Fatma,

I still not get my answer,

I asked that is there any type of syllabus / content change in the self paced Data engineering with Databricks video content?

Don't know what bricksters are replying.

Do you understand my question?​

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Milind Singh​, Thank you for re-sharing your issue here. I understand your question. Let me get back to you on this.

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Milind Singh​ , as databricks are evolving so fast, all courses are often re-recorded, and I've never seen something like a changed log. I think it could not be easy to manage.

Hi Kaniz,
I had requested a free trial access and I didn’t see the access. Waiting can someone help in this regard!

DeepakMakwana74
New Contributor III

Hi @Milind Singh​ 

yes there is keep on updation of syllabus

so it is required to be updated on self paced course

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.