cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

cluster not create

Sujeeth
New Contributor III

Hi

when i try to create cluster it just loading but not create cluster.

6 REPLIES 6

karthik_p
Esteemed Contributor

@Sujit Tibeโ€‹ are you working on community edition or premium. please can you share logs that you are seeing event log, when you select failed one you will see more information can you attach that. Is this cluster creating issue is affecting all of your team or only you if not community edition

Sujeeth
New Contributor III

i am working on premium edition. when i create cluster so cluster continuously loading but not create cluster.

karthik_p
Esteemed Contributor

@Sujit Tibeโ€‹ Have you configured Databricks in your own VPC and all pre-requisites related to ports are enabled. Another reason can be cloud provider quota issues. If you click on terminated reason, you can see more information

Sujeeth
New Contributor III

quota issue is showing only with default cluster is creating but i want create another cluster it just loading even not showing any error.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sujit Tibeโ€‹ , We havenโ€™t heard from you since the last response from @karthik pโ€‹ , and I was checking back to see if you have a resolution yet.

If you have any solution, please share it with the community as it can be helpful to others. Otherwise, we will respond with more details and try to help.

Also, Please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

Sujeeth
New Contributor III

hi

issue is solved, i requested for CPU limit..

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.