Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error While Rendering Visualization -- Map (Markers)

Petehart88
New Contributor II

Not a lot of detail...I have a table with latitude and longitude for a few addresses (no more than 10 at the moment) but when I select the appropriate columns in the visualization editor for Map (Markers) I get an message that states "error while rendering visualization". There are no additional details on what may be causing the error. Can anyone provide some insight why this occurring?

I am selecting a field with latitude for the required latitude selection and same with the longitude.

5 REPLIES 5

Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Peter Hart​ , Could you please refresh the page few times and check?

This was an issue which was already fixed. Please let us know if this happens again.

Petehart88
New Contributor II

Hi there!

Wow. Thanks for the solution haha. I feel silly for not trying that first.

Thanks!

GD79
New Contributor II

I also facing similar issue "Error while rendering visualization."

i have refresh the page multiple time

Kash
Contributor III

Hi there, Im having the same issue.

I added this to a dashboard and refreshing multiple times to get the image to load isn't a good way to showcase a Databricks dashboard. Any fixes?

I also tired to use Kepler but It doesn't give me the option to add it to a dashboard.

SawyKoop_2865
New Contributor II

Seeing the same issue

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.