Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access workspace after the trial period in databricks in Google cloud provider.

stupendousenzio
New Contributor III

I was using the trial period in databricks for 14 days and had some important notebooks where I had made all the changes. Now I have extended the service and have subscribed for databricks in GCP. When I enter the workspace section I cannot see the workspaces I had created during trial period. All I can see is the workspaces are cancelled in the usage section. The workspaces are not even present in manage workspace tab. You can find the screenshots attached below. Can someone please help.

4 REPLIES 4

Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

@Aditya Aranya​ Hi, Was there any gap between using the trial period and the renewal?

Hi, yes there was a gap of 3 days and on the 4th day I was unable to access any of the workspace. Can you please suggest how I will be able to access them as all my work is based out of those notebooks.

@Debayan Mukherjee​ Can you please help me with the above request? All my work is in those workspace and I really need access to them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Aditya Aranya​ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.