cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Certificate not received -

gj0904
New Contributor III

Hi There

I successfully passed the exam on 27th Oct 2022 - but I haven't received the certificate yet.

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Gaurav Jhambโ€‹ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

Hi @Gaurav Jhambโ€‹,

Just a friendly follow-up. Did you received your certificate yet? if not, please let us know.

gj0904
New Contributor III

Thanks for reaching out Jose. I did received the certificate yesterday.

Hi @Gaurav Jhambโ€‹ , It would mean a lot if you could select the "Best Answer" to help others find the correct answer faster.

This makes that answer appear right after the question, so it's easier to find within a thread.

It also helps us mark the question as answered so we can have more eyes helping others with unanswered questions.

Can I count on you?

Garvita1
New Contributor II

Hi @Vidula Khannaโ€‹ I have completed my exam and got passed but I have not received my certificate and badge. I request you to help me in providing as it is urgently required. I have also raised the request but not got any response.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Garvita Kumariโ€‹ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly.

Regards

Garvita1
New Contributor II

Hi @Vidula Khannaโ€‹  I have submitted the ticket but I have not received any response yet. I urgently need the certificate. Could you please help me with the same

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Gaurav Jhambโ€‹ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.