DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I haven't received my Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate

khishore
Contributor

I have cleared my certification exam, Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate on 29 October 2022.. I am yet to receive a certificate or badge. Any help is much appreciated. 

7 REPLIES 7

Vartika

Hi @khishore selvanathan​,

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

Warm regards!

khishore
Contributor

Hi @Vartika Nain​ i have already created the ticket a day before still no response on it.

My ticket number is

Ticket Number: #00232903

Please let me know what else should be done

Thanks for your help

Vartika

Thank you for sharing the ticket number. I have forwarded the details to the training team and they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Apologies for the delay! 

khishore
Contributor

Hey @Vartika Nain​ ,

It's been more than 72 hrs and nobody has reached me regarding this issue .Can i please know the ETA of my cert and Badge any help is appreciated

Thanks

Vartika

We've followed up with the training team. They need some time to get the issue fixed.

Please bear with us for a little while.

We really appreciate your patience! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @khishore selvanathan​ 

Sorry for the delay,

Due to lag in the system, the certification gets delayed. Please visit the credible site. For any further assistance kindly let me know.

Regards!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @khishore selvanathan​ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.