DELETE
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Yet to receive the certificate 'Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate '

MuthuVijayaKuma
Contributor

I passed my Databricks certification for Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate on 29th October 2022 and I haven't received either my certificate or my badge. My id is muthu.vijayakumar@easyjet.com with which I passed. Can you please help me on this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Muthu Vijaya Kumar Rajendranโ€‹, It would mean a lot if you could select the "Best Answer" to help others find the correct answer faster.

This makes that answer appear right after the question, so it's easier to find within a thread.

It also helps us mark the question as answered so we can have more eyes helping others with unanswered questions.

Can I count on you?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Muthu Vijaya Kumar Rajendranโ€‹ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly.

Hi @Vidula Khannaโ€‹  ,

I have raised it couple of times since 31st October. Please find the request numbers from below

00234250 , 00233065 . Yet to get response.

Thanks

Hi @Muthu Vijaya Kumar Rajendranโ€‹ , We're working on it. Please bear with us while we sort this out. Thanks!

Hi Kaniz,

I have received it yesterday. Thanks for your help.

Hi @Muthu Vijaya Kumar Rajendranโ€‹, It would mean a lot if you could select the "Best Answer" to help others find the correct answer faster.

This makes that answer appear right after the question, so it's easier to find within a thread.

It also helps us mark the question as answered so we can have more eyes helping others with unanswered questions.

Can I count on you?

Thank you @Muthu Vijaya Kumar Rajendranโ€‹ !

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.