Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find the Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals Badge (Ceritifcate ID: E-E04YDV)

Kush
New Contributor III

Hi, I completed my Fundamentals of the Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation on 11/6/2022 but I have not received my badge yet. I have received a certificate which looks kind of fake. Can you please let me know by when will I receive my badge?

5 REPLIES 5

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

It is available via Accredible .

Kush
New Contributor III

Hey Hubert,

When I am going to this link (My credentials) it is not showing anything for me.

Can you plz tell me how long it takes to receive the badge?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Kushagra Sen​, Please keep checking your accredible for the badge.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Kushagra Sen​, Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training and our team will get back to you shortly. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Kushagra Sen​ 

Hope all is fine!

Just a friendly follow-up, have you received your badge? If yes, kindly mark the answer as best and if it hasn't been resolved yet then do let us know for further assistance.

Thanks and Regards

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.