Machine Learning
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model Serving Status Failed

ptawil
New Contributor III

I'm trying to enable serving for my model but I keep getting Pending into Failed Status.

Here are the model event logs.

2022-11-15 15:43:13ENDPOINT_UPDATED

Failed to create model 3 times2022-11-15 15:43:03ENDPOINT_UPDATED

Failed to create cluster 3 times. Message: INVALID_PARAMETER_VALUE: Custom spark images are not allowed for your workspace2022-11-15 15:42:53ENDPOINT_UPDATED

Failed to create cluster 2 times. Message: INVALID_PARAMETER_VALUE: Custom spark images are not allowed for your workspace2022-11-15 15:42:43ENDPOINT_UPDATED

This used to work fine months ago but for some reason I am not able to get a ready cluster for it.

3 REPLIES 3

Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

As of now, Databricks Runtime for Machine Learning does not support Databricks Container Services.

Please refer : https://docs.databricks.com/clusters/custom-containers.html#requirements.

Please let us know if this does not help.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Patrick Tawil​, We haven’t heard from you since the last response from @Debayan Mukherjee​​​​, and I was checking back to see if his suggestions helped you.

Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community, as it can be helpful to others.

Also, Please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

New Contributor II

Any update on this? I'm running into the same issue

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.