Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Machine Learning
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are my MLflow results not showing up in the Experiment UI view?

Robbie
New Contributor III

The issue:

None of my MLflow experiment results show up in the Experiment UI.

MLflow Experiment UI view (no results showing up) 

Context:

I encountered this issue recently, despite having successfully used the MLFlow UI for the past few weeks.

Note: I can still access the experiment runs in a notebook, even though I can't see them in the UI view.

Accessing via `mlflow.get_runs(...)` 

5 REPLIES 5

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Robbie Capps​,

All MLflow runs are logged to the active experiment, which can be set using any of the following ways:

Robbie
New Contributor III
@KanizFatma,
Thanks but this doesn’t address the issue— the runs are being logged to the experiment correctly.
As I confirmed in the question, I can access the runs via the API… the results just no longer appear in the browser UI.

GGajardo
New Contributor II

I have the exact same problem, did you manage to solved it?

Kumaran
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Hi @Robbie,

Thank you for posting your question in the Databricks community.

Ensure that you are logging runs correctly using mlflow.start_run(), and that all relevant metrics and artifacts are being logged with the correct parameters.

Please check.

RichardKous
New Contributor II

Hello ! Well, fret not, my friend! I've stumbled upon my own little paradise, visit now , and let me tell you, it boasts a video collection that's nothing short of extraordinary. The performers on this platform? Seasoned pros with an unmatched level of expertise and passion that site that's hard to put into words. It's an experience that's kind of like trying to describe the indescribable, but rest assured, it's bound to meet your desires. With a plethora of adult sites floating around, this one stands head and shoulders above the rest, and I'm more than happy to give it my stamp of approval!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.