Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create materialized view in Unity enabled Catalogues.

mickniz
Contributor

Hi Team,

I was going through one of the videos of Databricks Sql Serverless and it say there is materialized view support . We can create materialized view .I tried same on my cluster of Sql Warehouse gives below error:

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Ritu Kumari​ 

Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! 

Let's see if your peers in the community have an answer to your question first. Or else bricksters will get back to you soon.

Thanks

mickniz
Contributor

I have Unity Catalog enabled in my Warehouse cluster. And my goal is to create materialized view. I am unable to create materialized view. Please suggest if we can create materialized view in Unity Catalog enabled cluster

Felix
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Materialized views is in private preview right now afaik. Please talk to your account or customer success team at Databricks in order to sign up and enable it for your workspace. Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.