cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign in at databricks partner-academy portal

Muthumk255
New Contributor

Hi there

I have used my company email to register an account for databricks learning .databricks.com a while back.

Now what I need to do is create an account with partner-academy.databricks.com using my company email too.

However when I register at partner-academy, it says my company email is already registered and asked me to get a password reset link I duly do so but the reset mail never reached me.

Are customer-academy and partner-academy accounts linked in any way?

How do I register for an account at partner-academy using my company email given I can't do it through normal sign-up?

Thanks,

Muthu

2 REPLIES 2

Geeta1
Valued Contributor

Hi @Muthukrishnan Balasubramanian​, I don't think both customer-academy and partner-academy accounts are linked to each other. You can reset password of your partner academy account and login. If you are not getting reset email to your email id, then you can submit a ticket at:  https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training. They will get back to you in 24 hours.

Hope it helps!

Harshjot
Contributor III

Hi @Muthukrishnan Balasubramanian​ I got the same issue a while back what worked for me is registering using personal account on partner academy then later I changed my email to my work email. Not sure if it's the best way to sort the issue.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.