cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Search Code "DB005A" is not working.

Mahendra1
New Contributor III

Hi all,

As mentioned in the group details section, I Have Searched for "DB005A" in the Course Catalog but I did not find any result for this. could you please look into it?

I have also attached screenshot of the Group Details and result of the search.

Thank you!!!

imageimage.png

4 REPLIES 4

Shalabh007
Honored Contributor

@Mahendra Tayadeโ€‹ if you are looking for "Fundamentals of the Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation", then please search for "E-E04YDV" in academy and you shall get a result similar to 2nd result in the attached screenshot.

Alternatively you can also access using the below direct link:

https://customer-academy.databricks.com/learn/course/529/fundamentals-of-the-databricks-lakehouse-pl...

Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 2.17.27 PM

Mahendra1
New Contributor III

@Shalabh Agarwalโ€‹  This is different course, But no problem I will search ๐Ÿ”.

Thank you !!!๐Ÿ‘

Shalabh007
Honored Contributor

@Mahendra Tayadeโ€‹ what exactly you are looking ?

FYI, DB005A is the course catalog code and not searchable. If you scroll down the Course Catalog page you shall be able to locate it.

Mahendra1
New Contributor III

hi @Shalabh Agarwalโ€‹ 

I got it ๐Ÿ˜Š . It is in last row of screen shot that you had attached. โ€œcertification overview coursesโ€

thank you !!! ๐Ÿ‘

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.