Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Practice Exams for Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional exam

Shalabh007
Honored Contributor

Can anyone help with official Practice Exams set for Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional exam, like we have below for Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate

Practice exam for the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam

5 REPLIES 5

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Please try to do the test and check your answers on the last page.

On databricks academy, there is a whole path regarding Data engineering.

It is also good to regularly check and join events https://www.databricks.com/events

SKS
New Contributor III

I am also not able to find any official practice paper. It seems like it is still not available.

NhatHoang
Valued Contributor II

Hi there,

For now, only Spark Associate and Data Engineer Associate have official practice exams. When I join training events of Databricks, they said that they are preparing practice exams for the rest.

The thing that we can do is..... waiting for them.

Thanks.

yogu
Honored Contributor III

hi @Shalabh Agarwal​ practice paper for databricks data eng professional not yet avalaible on official portal.

might be it will coming soon

Nayan7276
Valued Contributor II

hi @Shalabh Agarwal​ I am not able to find any official practice paper. it is still not available.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.