cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Practice Exams for Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional exam

Shalabh007
Honored Contributor

@Trang Le​ @Christy Seto​ @Juliet Wu​ 

I am targeting to appear for Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional exam in early Jan-2023.

Can you please help with official Practice Exams set for Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional exam, like we have below for Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate

Official Practice exam for the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam

4 REPLIES 4

Harun
Honored Contributor

As of now databricks haven't released any practice test officially for Data engineer Professional certificate. It is expected to be released by 2023.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think we will have the Practice Exams for Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional exam. Because it's realy hard.

nphau
Valued Contributor

I found a post by Saikrishna Pujari shared very detail about Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional exam that maybe help your exam. I am following that to get this certificate.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/databricks-certified-data-engineer-professional-strategy-pujari/

Heman2
Valued Contributor II

It would be great if we had the Practice Exams for Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional exam.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.