Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for reattempt voucher. Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 exam

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

Hi,

I gave Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 exam today but missed by one percent. I got 68.33% and pass is 70%.

I am planning to reattempt the exam, could you kindly give me another opportunity and provide reattempt voucher for the same.

It would be great if you could provide voucher for reattempt exam.

It would really help and encourage me :))

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Harshjot
Contributor III

Hi @Smitha Nelapati​ One way would be to redeem 250 points in the rewards store and get a 100% off voucher.

https://communitydatabricks.mybrightsites.com/

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

@Nadia Elsayed​  @Joseph Kambourakis​ Hi

Hope you are well. Could you please help and advise if this is possible?

Thank you.

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

@Nadia Elsayed​  @Vidula Khanna​ 

Dear Nadia, Vidula,

Would you please advise upcoming events in December which provide voucher to attempt exam in December. I have deadline to complete certification in December and want to schedule exam before slots are full.

I really appreciate your help as always

Thanks,

Smitha

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

Dear @Nadia Elsayed​  @Vidula Khanna​  @Jose Gonzalez​  @Joseph Kambourakis​ 

Hope you're having great day.

This is of HIGH priority for me, I've to schedule exam in December before slots are full.

I gave Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 exam on 30th Nov but missed by one percent. I got 68.33% and pass is 70%.

Would you please advise upcoming events in December which provide voucher to attempt exam in December. I have deadline to complete certification in December and want to schedule exam before December slots are full.

I am looking forward to reattempt exam and a voucher for the same.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Smitha

Harshjot
Contributor III

Hi @Smitha Nelapati​ One way would be to redeem 250 points in the rewards store and get a 100% off voucher.

https://communitydatabricks.mybrightsites.com/

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

@Harshjot Singh​ 

Hi Harshjot,

Thanks very much for your response, very helpful.

@Nadia Elsayed​, databricks@canarymarketing.com

Hi Nadia, Currently I see I have 318 points which am unable to redeem. Would you please advise?

image.png

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

hi @Nadia Elsayed​ @Vidula Khanna​ 

Happy Friday.

Please advise regarding redeeming reward points for certification discount voucher? As I mentioned I am based in India, your quick response is appreciated.

Thanks.

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

Hi @Harshjot Singh​ 

Thanks very much, your advice was timely and very helpful.

After emailing error to marketing team, the issue is fixed.

I placed order and redeemed points for voucher which is due to receive next week.

I really appreciate your response.

Regards

Hi @Smitha Nelapati​ 

Glad it helped. Good luck for your exam!!

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

Thanks @Harshjot Singh​ 

shriya
New Contributor II

Hi,

I gave Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 Python exam yesterday but missed by three percent. I got 66.66% and pass is 70%.

I am planning to reattempt the exam, could you kindly give me another opportunity and provide reattempt voucher for the same.

It would be great if you could provide voucher for reattempt exam.

It would really help and encourage me :))

Thanks

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.