Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Professional Exam - . No Transcript provided when you fail

Kv1
New Contributor III

When I passed associate exam , I was provided with Transcript which showcase strength and weakness in learning area like the one below which help us to understand gap in skill set and which area to concentrate to improve furtherimageYesterday I failed in my Databricks professional exam 🙂 , only received my score (68%) , no area of improvement details or transcript provided .Without which it is really to difficult to understand where the skill gap is .

I request Databricks team responsible for training and exam to consider this as feedback and share the transcript for the candidates who fail as well. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Harun
Honored Contributor

I second you on this. They also need to provide official training support for this exam. I can understand this one is a professional level certification. But atleast they to give a structured course like how they provided for Associate level.

mcwir
Contributor

Let us know if there would be any update!

AL1
Contributor

hoping for a response from databricks team about this question!

Harshjot
Contributor III

The same is with Spark Associate they just provide a percentage if you pass or fail.

Also if someone from Databricks is reading this please add a practice paper for Databricks Professional Exam.

jose_gonzalez

Adding @Vidula Khanna​ and @Kaniz Fatma​ for visibility

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.