cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voucher transfer?

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

Hi, @Joseph Kambourakis​  @Jose Gonzalez​ @Nadia Elsayed​ @Vidula Khanna​ 

Greetings! Please note I am in IST timezone and awake at midnight to interact with you as I don't get response in IST hours. Your quick response is much appreciated.

My free voucher I attempted the certification but didn't clear it.

As I have a deadline to complete certification in December, is there a way to transfer vouchers from users which are not utilized until now.

I am asking something unusual but worth checking. I hope you find a voucher for me to help me clear the exam in December.

If this is not possible, please let me know so I dont chase you further 🙂

Thanks very much

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello! We are currently communicating via email and have already sent you December events to attend to get a voucher. We can't transfer unused vouchers from someone else as they can use them any time before their deadline and that would not be fair to them. Please attend our December events to get another discounted voucher! They will be sent early January. Thank you!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello! We are currently communicating via email and have already sent you December events to attend to get a voucher. We can't transfer unused vouchers from someone else as they can use them any time before their deadline and that would not be fair to them. Please attend our December events to get another discounted voucher! They will be sent early January. Thank you!

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

Thanks @Nadia Elsayed​ for quick response, appreciate your detailed email. I know unless informed by user, no one knows if vouchers are being used within timelines.

Would you please also confirm if I attend 2 events in December will I receive 2 vouchers or only 1 voucher?

Regards

Smitha.

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II
TCS Confidential Thanks @Nadia Elsayed<> (Databricks)​ for quick response, appreciate your detailed email. I know unless informed by user, no one knows if vouchers are being used within timelines. Would you please also confirm if I attend 2 events in December will I receive 2 vouchers or only 1 voucher? Regards, Smitha

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

Hi @Nadia Elsayed​  @Vidula Khanna​ 

Would you please also confirm if I attend 2 events in December will I receive 2 vouchers or only 1 voucher?

Thanks.

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

We are held FTS this week and platform admin and lakehouse next week. Total voucher allowance for December is 3. Thank you

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

Voucher can't be transfer

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.