Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I report about a problem on community.databricks.com?

vr
Contributor

I tried contact details on the bottom, but they seem to be generic Databricks contact and support links. The issue I faced was this:

wrong stop wordI think this word made its way to the stop list by a mistake.

7 REPLIES 7

LandanG
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@Christy Seto​ Is this something you can comment on?

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

@Kaniz Fatma​ @Vartika Nain​ @Sujitha Ramamoorthy​ we have some more words to whitelist

image.png

Vartika

Hey @Vladimir Ryabtsev​ and @Hubert Dudek​,

Thank you for highlighting this. Seems they were added to the block list in combination with other words.

We will have this fixed as soon as possible.

It's always great to have help from our community members.

Thanks guys!

Cheers! 

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you @Vartika Nain​ 

Thank you @Vartika Nain​! Is it possible to view the whole list of stop-words? I think there're chances of more problems in there.

Hi @Vladimir Ryabtsev​,

Viewing the list will not be possible as it is confidential data of the company. Rest assured we are diligently working on enhancing the content filter making sure it does not hamper normal conversations. 

vr
Contributor

Thank you for helping with this! I would appreciate if you posted when it's fixed.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.