Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to signup to a Databricks community edition account

KasimData
New Contributor III

As you can see, I get the error underneath the big orange button. This is after I click the link at the bottom to try the community edition.

I have tried a couple of locations since I am currently based in South Korea but I am actually from the UK.

Tried multiple email addresses, and phone numbers and tried at different times of the day on different devices. Also went through the verify option to make sure I am not a robot.

Any help would be appreciated here.

image.png

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Muhammad Ali​ 

Thank you for reaching out, and we’re sorry to hear about this log-in issue! 

We have this Community Edition login troubleshooting post on Community. Please take a look, and follow the troubleshooting steps. 

If the steps do not resolve the log-in issue, then please email feedback@databricks.com for further assistance. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Muhammad Ali​ 

Just a friendly follow-up. Are you able to log in to your Community-Edition account? If yes, then mark the answer as best or if you need further assistance kindly let me know.

Thanks and Regards

KasimData
New Contributor III

No, I am not able to log in. I have reached out to the support team and they have also not been able to help figure out the issue. This is quite annoying since it has been close to three weeks and the issue has not been resolved.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.