Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks lakehouse platform administration accreditation

KVNARK
Honored Contributor II

How to complete the Databricks lakehouse platform administration for free just like Lakehouse fundamentals. How to get the accreditation for platform administrator like lakehouse fundamentals.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

No, I think till now it required a partner member account to access this course.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi you can directly access this accreditation course from this link.

KVNARK
Honored Contributor II

Hi @Ajay Pandeyโ€‹ , I'm getting the below error:

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

Are you databricks partner member??

KVNARK
Honored Contributor II

I have completed lakehouse fundamentals with normal account. Hope its the same with Platform administrator too.

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

No, I think till now it required a partner member account to access this course.

KVNARK
Honored Contributor II

Thank you @Ajay Pandeyโ€‹  I just applied for one.

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

Great and Best of luck.

KVNARK
Honored Contributor II

Thank you @Ajay Pandeyโ€‹ . One more question is do we need to complete below training before we take that accreditation test. Could you please let me know the process involved. one more thing is yesterday I got the credentials for partner account login. Thanks in advance!

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @KVNARK .โ€‹ There is no prerequisite for this, you can directly take the accreditation test but if you attend the season, it will help you to clear the test.

KVNARK
Honored Contributor II

May be I need to attend the season. Then only I will be able to access it. Its giving the warning message as shown in screen print that I have inserted in my previous comment. This is mainly for the lakehouse platform administration free accreditation that we have.

KVNARK
Honored Contributor II

Through community partner account only I tried.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.