DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund for cancellation?

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

Dear All, @Piper Wilson​ @Werner Stinckens​ @Hubert Dudek​ @Nadia Elsayed​ @Vidula Khanna​ 

Please advise.

If I pay and schedule certification exam, will I get full refund if I cancel the exam?

I am waiting for redeemed points voucher, but slots are getting full in December.

If I schedule exam by paying amount, can I cancel it for full refund and schedule exam again with voucher? I am based in India; will I get the full refund or conversion rate will not be refunded?

Apologies if you are not right recipients to follow up.

Regards

Smitha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Cancellation Policy: All cancellations at a Kryterion testing center must be made 72 hours prior to your scheduled exam. All cancellations for an online proctored exam must be made 48 hours prior to your scheduled exam. Cancellations less than these minimum timeframes are not refundable. If a voucher was used to register and cancellation policy was not followed your voucher is not reusable.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

If you are not finding a slot for exam, please write same to databricks customer care they will help you regarding same

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Cancellation Policy: All cancellations at a Kryterion testing center must be made 72 hours prior to your scheduled exam. All cancellations for an online proctored exam must be made 48 hours prior to your scheduled exam. Cancellations less than these minimum timeframes are not refundable. If a voucher was used to register and cancellation policy was not followed your voucher is not reusable.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.