Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate Certificate and Badge not received

Garvita1
New Contributor II

I have attempted the exam and also got passed but I have not received the badge and certificate. I have also raised the request but I have not got any response yet. It is urgently required. I request the databrick team to provide me with the same as soon as possible

5 REPLIES 5

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi, it takes around a week to receive the certificate

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Garvita Kumari​ 

Please bear with us.

I have forwarded your request to the Academy team. The issue will be resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards

Harun
Honored Contributor

I received with in 24 hours, one of my colleague received after 5 days. As per Databricks, we need to receive the certificate and badges within 24 hours. You can raise a support ticket from

https://www.databricks.com/company/contact

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello Gravita,

I tried using your email in your community profile but nothing came up for that. Can you please email me the email you took the exam with: Nadia.elsayed@databricks.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Garvita Kumari​ 

Just a friendly follow-up. Are you able to get your certification? If yes, then mark the answer as best or if you need further assistance kindly let me know.

Thanks and Regards

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.