DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

December voucher not received until now and December slots are getting full

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

Dear Databricks support team @service support​ @Arun Sundar Selvan​ @SupportLogic User​ @Nadia Elsayed​  @Vidula Khanna​ @Jose Gonzalez​ @Joseph Kambourakis​ 

cc: @Hubert Dudek​ @Piper Wilson​ @Werner Stinckens​ 

On Friday I ordered for certification voucher by redeeming points.

I have been following up since Monday with marketing team and support team.

I appreciate marketing team and support who have reached out to Academic team for voucher.

I have a deadline to complete certification in December. I had highlighted this issue as slots are getting full and created ticket #00244807 but there is no update from Academic team until now.

Will I receive voucher by 8th/9th December?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Smitha

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Smitha Nelapati​ 

Friendly reminder, as stated on the rewards description, that Databricks Certification sponsorship codes redeemed from the Rewards Store could take up to 10 business days. 

If you had submitted the reward request on Friday, Dec 2, the date to expect your sponsor code would be Dec 15. 

We're happy to see about expediting this for you! 

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

TCS Confidential

Thanks @Vidula Khanna<mailto:

vidula.khanna@databricks.com

> for the update.

I checked the site for terms and conditions and there is no mention of 10 business days wait period. I do not understand the business logic for 10 business days policy when voucher has to be emailed but not shipped.

I cant afford to wait until 15th when December slots are full.

I would really appreciate it if it were expedited and share a voucher by 8th/9th December at the earliest.

Thanks

Smitha

Harshjot
Contributor III

Hi @Smitha Nelapati​ , I can say from my experience that people tend to cancel the scheduled certification near the exam. Hence you will mostly be able to book 2-3 days back😊 .

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

Hey @Harshjot Singh​ 

Thanks for your support.

What does your experience say, "in how many days you receive voucher for redeemed points"?

Regards

Smitha

Hi @Smitha Nelapati​ I haven't redeemed points to get a voucher yet. Please share as you receive it so we will get to know.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.