Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I "Earn 100 points to the Databricks Community Rewards Store" ? (As advertised on Databricks Academy)

Axserv
New Contributor II

Hello, how do I join the Databricks Community study group for 100points, as advertised on the Databricks Academy website?

4 REPLIES 4

Harun
Honored Contributor

@Alex Serlovsky​ You need to earn the lakehouse fundamental credetial certification, then you can join this community group. Within 24 to 48 hours you will get 100 reward points. But As per databricks, you need to earn the credential on or before Nov 30 2022 and joined this group.

Reference --> https://www.databricks.com/blog/2022/11/14/upskill-lakehouse-and-build-community-through-databricks....

I am not sure why the banner is still active in the databricks portal. @Christy Seto​ can confirm whether the reward program is still active or not.

Axserv
New Contributor II

Thank you Harun,

I have earned my Data Lakehouse Certification within the given time frame. However, I was not in the group, nor community. Would I still qualify for the 100pts @Christy Seto​  ?

I earned the Lakehouse fundamental credential certification a few days ago, and joined the community group. Just checked my rewards and got 100 pts

Thats great, then the Data Lakehouse Certification Reward program is still on.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.