cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Accreditation, Badges, Points not received

ACP
New Contributor III

Hi thereโ€‹ ,

I have completed a few courses but didn't receive any badges or points. I also did an accreditation but also didn't receive anything. It's been already 3 or 4 days and still nothing.

I would really appreciate if Databricks could fix this.

Many thanks,

Andre

4 REPLIES 4

Harun
Honored Contributor

Hi @Andre Paivaโ€‹ 

when you gave the exam? mostly it will take max of 24 hours to get the credentials in the wallet as per my previous experiences. If it is more than that, then raise a ticket using the link https://www.databricks.com/company/contact .Choose "Training Course and Certification" under the "Contact Reason" section and provide the detailed explanation in the "Message" section and submit the ticket.

And i hope you have taken the Lakehouse fundamentals accreditation exam on or before Nov30 2022.

ACP
New Contributor III

It has been over a week now and still didn't receive anything (badges/points). If I click on the course it says I have completed it but if i go to badges / points shows 0 on both and this is happening as well for my working colleagues.

You can see as per the screenshots attached.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Andre Paivaโ€‹ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

ACP
New Contributor III

I did submit a ticket a week ago but still wasn't resolved.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.