Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to tell if a created job is not compliant against configured cluster policies before it runs?

successhawk
New Contributor II

As a DevOps engineer, I want to enforce cluster policies at deployment time when the job is deployed/created, well before it is time to actually use it (i.e. before its scheduled/triggered run time without actually running it).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

irfanaziz
Contributor II

Is it not the linked service that defines the kind of cluster created or used for any job?

So i believe you could control the configuration via the linked service settings.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

irfanaziz
Contributor II

Is it not the linked service that defines the kind of cluster created or used for any job?

So i believe you could control the configuration via the linked service settings.

Can you expand upon your answer? Are you talking about Azure Data Factory Linked Service?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Nathan Hawk​, We haven’t heard from you since the last response from @nafri A​, and I was checking back to see if his suggestions helped you.

Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community, as it can be helpful to others.

Also, Please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.