Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals Accreditation V2 badge/certificate not received.

Riddhi
New Contributor III

Databricks Lakehouse Exam Score Screenshot 1Hello, this is regarding Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals Accreditation V2. I haven't received my badge/certificate. I also raised a ticket but haven't received any response. My request id is #00248504.​. Kindly help me out with this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Apologies as I was on PTO for the holidays in the US. I already responded to you and closed the case on 12/28 at 11:39am est. Your badge is updated and has already been emailed to you. Thanks!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

@service support​ Please help him

Rishabh264
Honored Contributor II

badge will come on the mail within 24 hours

Rishabh264
Honored Contributor II

hey @Riddhi Mazumder​ , have some patience , you will receive the badge within 24 hours over your mail id ,

have a nice day

Aviral-Bhardwaj
Esteemed Contributor III

I also did not get my certi in customer portal

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Riddhi Mazumder​ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

Hi @Riddhi Mazumder​,

Are you still waiting or you were able to get your badge? Please let us know

Riddhi
New Contributor III

@Jose Gonzalez​ I still haven't received any update on the certificate/badge. I am still waiting.

Aviral-Bhardwaj
Esteemed Contributor III

@Jose Gonzalez​ ,@Vidula Khanna​ ,I also did not received my badge in portal

This is my portal link- https://credentials.databricks.com/profile/aviralbhardwaj143185/wallet

My case number is - 00250939

Also, my points are not updating in the reward portal since 10 days

Thanks

Aviral

Hello,

Apologies as I was on PTO for the holidays in the US. I already responded to you and closed the case on 12/28 at 11:39am est. Your badge is updated and has already been emailed to you. Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.