Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Databricks Academy Learners
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What is the latest notebook for Data Engineer Associate Exam preparation? Why some contents were not available in the latest notebook, but those content are still listed in the offical website under certification requiremet?

Harun
Honored Contributor

Hi All,

I cleared Databricks Data engineer associate in the month of september, that time i prepared with the notebooks provided by Databricks and it matched with the below course content, But now when i am looking at the course content from their website (nothing changed) and the new databricks notebook suggested by databricks for certification preparation, it is not at all matching.

So people who attempted the exam after november month, kindly share your thougts

which notebook we should prefer for preparation .

Main difference i am seeing is, the new notebook is missing medallion architecture concept and autoloader concept.

Website ContentOld Notebook 

New Notebook 

1 REPLY 1

Nhan_Nguyen
Valued Contributor

@Harun Raseed Basheerโ€‹ here is the latest notebook for DE Version 3 "https://github.com/databricks-academy/data-engineer-learning-path"

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.