Data Governance
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Access tokens are disabled.

aegisbot
New Contributor II

I have the administrator role, but I can't find where in the interface to enable access tokens. I created a single workspace. I haven't created a unity catalog or anything yet. Please advice. As well is there any best practice documentation on creating unity catalogs? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Rishabh264
Honored Contributor II

hey @Roberto Martin​  acess token will be generated by the admin only , as you have the admin access , then open your workspace see the right side there is the option of user settings click on that you will get another window , from where we can create access token and there is one more option will open which is admin console , you can handle all the things from there only .

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rishabh264
Honored Contributor II

hey @Roberto Martin​  acess token will be generated by the admin only , as you have the admin access , then open your workspace see the right side there is the option of user settings click on that you will get another window , from where we can create access token and there is one more option will open which is admin console , you can handle all the things from there only .

Aviral-Bhardwaj
Esteemed Contributor III

right

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.