Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

databricks will remove data bricks associated with data engineer certification v2?

sher
Valued Contributor II

I am planning to take data bricks associated with data engineer certification v2 but i have seen v3 also so wether data bricks associated with data engineer certification v2 will outdated or removed after a few days?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Aviral-Bhardwaj
Esteemed Contributor III

but before going for v3 make sure that you completed v1 and v2 it will give extra edge to understand topics again and again

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

If you have the certification, it will already be valid for two years. Yes v3 is available so I think is better to do v3.

sher
Valued Contributor II

sure thanks @Hubert Dudek​ 

Aviral-Bhardwaj
Esteemed Contributor III

but before going for v3 make sure that you completed v1 and v2 it will give extra edge to understand topics again and again

sher
Valued Contributor II

sure thanks for the info @Aviral Bhardwaj​ 

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sherbin w​  (Customer)​ ​, It would mean a lot if you could select the "Best Answer" to help others find the correct answer faster.

This makes that answer appear right after the question, so it's easier to find within a thread.

It also helps us mark the question as answered so we can have more eyes helping others with unanswered questions.

Can I count on you?

sher
Valued Contributor II

done

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.