Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for reattempt voucher. Databricks Certified Machine Learning Professional exam

varunsaagar
New Contributor III

Hi

On December 28th ,I attempted the Databricks Certified Machine Learning Professional exam for 1st time , unfortunately I ended up by failing grade. My passing grade was 70%, and I received 68.33%.I am planning to reattempt the exam, Could you kindly give me another chance and send a reattempt voucher for the exam since I intend to retake it?

If you could provide me a voucher for another exam attempt, that would be wonderful. It would be a great encouragement to me:)

Thanks

Varun

18 REPLIES 18

may_just
New Contributor III

It's worked thanks for sharing

varunbha
New Contributor III

Hi, does it work ?

varunsaagar
New Contributor III

Hi Sher ,

Hey thanks for sharing the link.I have already filled the survey form along with foundation proof in 1st week of jan,still haven't got any response for the submission.Also am looking for fully sponsored . I got the notification from exam team that i can raise a request for reattempt if its a 1st attempt . (Have enclosed the Snapshot in the thread as well) .

Chaitanya_Raju
Honored Contributor

Hi @mary justine​ 

You can find all the events which are happening at the databricks , in the below link. You can also find the details about the certification vouchers events in the same link which might be useful for you for future reference.

https://community.databricks.com/s/events

Happy Learning!!

Thanks chaitanya!

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @varunsaagar saravanan​ (Customer)​, We haven’t heard from you since the last response from @Ratna Chaitanya Raju Bandaru​(Customer)​ and @sherbin w​, and I was checking back to see if their suggestions helped you.

Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community, as it can be helpful to others.

Also, Please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

varunsaagar
New Contributor III

Hey Kaniz,

Am not sure whom to approach , i have already tried reaching databricks support no positive response.Am looking for fully sponsored voucher to reattempt the exam as that sugguested in the notification mail. If any let me know pl !!😀

Rajeev_Basu
Contributor III

I think Databricks have stopped fully sponsored voucher from last couple of months. They are providing 75% (150$) right now if you join the events and complete the lakehouse accredition.

Meghala
Valued Contributor II

Yes thanks ​

Meghala
Valued Contributor II

Today ​I have taken the exam I got problem while taking the exam my exam is @11:30 but some audio problem it's got reschedule @12:45 again also I faced problem question was some time appears and some time it's not so because this I can't able to take the test and screen went off suddenly I don't know why and now I'm checking in mail but I got mail like I was failed,

For this whom to approach any one knows? ​

@Vidula Khanna​ would you be able to help here?

girl_chan
New Contributor II

hello, fully sponsored voucher? please... I received 68.33% for exam Databricks Associate Developer for Apache Spark.

Priyag1
Honored Contributor II

Will they provide reattempt vouchers

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.