Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Given user id, what API can we use to find out which cluster the user is connected to?

whh99
New Contributor II

I want to know the cluster that user is connected to in databricks. It would be great if we can also get the duration that the user is connected.

3 REPLIES 3

daniel_sahal
Honored Contributor III

You can track activity logs by activating audit logs.

I'm not sure which cloud provider you're using, but ex. for Azure you can find a manual here:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/databricks/administration-guide/account-settings/audit-logs

whh99
New Contributor II

I'm looking at a solution that is able to track activity logs for multiple workspace at once (all of the databrick resources under the organisation). This looks like it's specific to one workspace.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Hui Hui Wong​  (Customer)​, We haven’t heard from you since the last response from @Daniel Sahal​ (Customer)​ , and I was checking back to see if his suggestions helped you.

Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community, as it can be helpful to others.

Also, Please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.