Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot reset password, no support

asami34
New Contributor II

I cannot log in to my Databricks community account. I have already tried to receive support and no real support has been given. I attempt to reset my password, the link gets sent, but once I enter the new password it gets stuck permanently loading. Incognito tabs, different browsers, different internet connections, and different devices have not worked. I have no access to my account.

I have tried using incognito mode, as well as trying to use https://community.databricks.com/s/feed/0D53f00001jxRjLCAU

It has not worked.

Support just told me I don't have a support package.

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Ahmet Korkmaz​ 

Thanks for reaching out!

Please share your login email id on community@databricks.com.

Regards

asami34
New Contributor II

I sent an email

Do you still need help? or you were able to log into your account? please let us know

asami34
New Contributor II

Yes I still need help

Adding @Vidula Khanna​ and @Kaniz Fatma​ for visibility

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Ahmet Korkmaz​ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

asami34
New Contributor II
No, I was not able to resolve my issue. I still need help resetting my password.
Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.