Did you mean: 

My jobs and cluster were deleted in a suspicious way

esauesp_co
New Contributor III

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

esauesp_co
New Contributor III

Hi guys, I could solve the problem. I got in contact with the support team , they explained to me that the jobs was moved because they reorganize the clusters with the last update.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Esaú Espinoza​ in my knowledge, there is no option to recover the deleted job in databricks,

Meanwhile, you can raise a support request for the same.

-werners-
Esteemed Contributor III

don't know if this applies to your case, but clusters are deleted after a certain period when they are not used. The way to prevent this is to pin them.

jose_gonzalez

Are you using the community version? You can open a support ticket and provide the cluster name and the time range when you used it.

esauesp_co
New Contributor III

Hi guys, I could solve the problem. I got in contact with the support team , they explained to me that the jobs was moved because they reorganize the clusters with the last update.

Sid_databricks
New Contributor II

Dear folks,

When the tables has been deleted, then why I am unable to create the table with same name.

It continiously giving me error

"DeltaAnalysisException: Cannot create table ('`spark_catalog`.`default`.`Customer_Data`'). The associated location ('dbfs:/user/hive/warehouse/customer_data') is not empty and also not a Delta table."

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.