DELETE
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks Data Engineer Associate Certification Preparation

JohnnyG
New Contributor III

Hi All, I am planning to take the Databricks Data Engineer Associate Certification. Please share some useful resources for my preparation.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Dillu
New Contributor III

I went through the udemy course by Durga Viswanatha Raju Gadiraju and it helped me to get the certification. Please go through the course and it helps for you!!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor II

Hi @Swapnil Gholapโ€‹ please refer below link this might help you to prepare for associate exam.

Link

Dillu
New Contributor III

I went through the udemy course by Durga Viswanatha Raju Gadiraju and it helped me to get the certification. Please go through the course and it helps for you!!!

Chaitanya_Raju
Honored Contributor

Hi @Swapnil Gholapโ€‹ ,

Can you please go through the databricks academy where you can find certification-oriented courses as well as live courses which will help a lot in gaining knowledge and exposure on databricks.

Also, you can go through udemy courses from Durga Viswanatha Raju Gadiraju and Prashant Kumar Pandey which also helps in enhancing your knowledge.

Happy Learning!!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.