Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to signup community version

goal1860
New Contributor III

I've been trying to create Community Edition account, but keep getting: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" message.

Screen Shot 2023-02-03 at 9.13.33 AMI searched the other posts, there are some people running into the same issue as well, but don't see any solution posted. Could anyone please help me out?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goal1860
New Contributor III

Hi @Vidula Khanna​  as I stated in earlier post I had to use another computer to get it work. Anyway it let's close this thread. Thanks.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Chaitanya_Raju
Honored Contributor

Hi @Liang He​ ,

It might be a temporary issue, can you please raise a ticket using the below-mentioned link, so the support team can work on the ticket.

For any issue with Academy learning/certifications, you can raise a ticket in the below link, sharing it with you for your future reference as well.

https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training

Happy Learning!!

goal1860
New Contributor III

I tried on another machine and it works. From the backend API call, it seems send request with the IP of the client machine. I guess the failure was caused by some hidden IP policies. I have corporate VPN installed on the first computer, so the IP they detected may not match the actual geo location. But it is just my speculation. Hope this info is useful to other people stuck with the same problem. Change to another computer may resolve the problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Liang He​ 

Thank you for reaching out, and we’re sorry to hear about this log-in issue! 

We have this Community Edition login troubleshooting post on Community. Please take a look, and follow the troubleshooting steps. 

If the steps do not resolve the log-in issue, there is appropriate contact information on the post for further assistance. 

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Liang He​ 

Hope all is well!

Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

goal1860
New Contributor III

Hi @Vidula Khanna​  as I stated in earlier post I had to use another computer to get it work. Anyway it let's close this thread. Thanks.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.